Thursday, February 21, 2008

Krakow, Poland

Tripp, Kari, and I went to Krakow last weekend for four days, three nights. It was freezing cold! It was about 16 degrees F, the wind was blowing, and it was snowing when our plane landed and snowing when we left on Monday. I don't think I've ever bundled up so much in my life - three pairs of stocks, running tights under my jeans, long sleeve shirt, wool sweater, vest, double-layered winter jacket, scarf, hat, gloves - it was COLD! Other than the weather Krakow was great! and really we couldn't complain about the weather - it just gave us an excuse to drink lots of hot chocolate.

Here are some pictures with minimal narration.

1 comment:

Mr. Svenska said...

oh come on! That's a nice day ;-) Yeah the wind has picked up here also and it makes walking difficult. Winds here are 20-25 mph today. bah!