Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Graduation

May 14-19, 2008 As a December graduate there is no winter ceremony to celebrate this once-in-a-lifetime achievement. Mom and I decided that walking across the stage to confirm graduation was important enough that I decided to fly from Germany back to Newport News for the spring commencement. Although my visit to the States was short, five days, it was well worth it. The memories made that weekend will last forever. It was so great to see friends, family, and of course, sorority sisters after being away for five months. My parents were so great all weekend, funny and possibly annoying at times, but looking back I appreciate it...mom walked around with a video camera in hand and dad walked around with the digital camera all weekend documenting every moment. Not knowing when I might see most of my friends again I have plenty of pictures. more pictures


Alpha Phis with the Tribles


Alpha Phis at GoodFellas to dance the night away to the Heather Edward's Band AND celebrate Fanny's engagement!!!


With Mom and Dad after the Honors Convocation...Magna Cum Laude


Alpha Phis at the candlelight ceremony


Alpha Phis on graduation day :)

No comments: