Thursday, February 19, 2009

Paris Sneak Peak

February 13 - 16, 2009 Paris for Valentine's Day weekend...Matt was supposed to go with me but it didn't work out due to work/passport issues. I still had a blast and saw the "Top 10" sites of Paris. You can only imagine how many pictures I took! Here's a little sneak peak. more pictures

Me with Mona Lisa...much better than the shot I have from 10 years ago...there's a tall man standing behind me and it looks like I have big, poofy hair!! haha thanks mom

Louvre at night

Pompidou Center

Eiffel Tower

Sacre Coeur

1 comment:

mikekimtogo said...

You certainly look like you're having a flippin' blast girl! I can't beleive that you've gone to all those countries! Yougot me all envious! anyway, Sorry that your friend couldn't make it but looks to me you did just fine! I hope that you're doin well, and that work isn't killin ya! Miss you.