Monday, May 11, 2009

Home

March 21 - April 4, 2009 HOME ok, ok, ok yes, I know it has been a long time since I posted...since I told you I was going home for to visit and go to a conference...what can I say? Time flies when you're having fun :) This will be the first of a series of posts to catch you up on what I've been up to.

My trip home was great! It was so great to be home and visit friends and family. Unfortunately I was really sick when I first got home but I finally got smart and went to the doctor and was shortly thereafter able to eat all the yummy American food my mouth had been watering for -- California Pizza Kitchen, Plaza (best cheap Mexican food), Chicken with Cashew nuts (the best dish in the world comes from a Thai restaurant in Harrisonburg, VA), Cheese Shop and a few other random treats :) While I was home I went out for Marty's birthday, reunited with my Alpha Phi sisters in DC, went outlet shopping, relaxed, and hung out in my "spare" time for the first week. Then, I drove to MD for a weeklong conference to learn about NAF Human Resources. It was a very relaxing and productive trip and I couldn't have asked for much more!

Marty, Ashleigh, myself, and Colleen at the Clarendon Grill -- it was so great to hear live music! The Benjamins were awesome!

Sophmore Year apartment mates :)

Alpha Phis at Mai Thai in DC :) with my biggie, Amanda (left) and college roomie, Huck (right)

Alpha Phis at Mai Thai

My fabulous table at the NAF HR Conference

No comments: