Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas in Germany

December 22-27, 2008 The week of Christmas....

Monday, 22nd, Work Lunch Party at Taj Mahal, work gift exchange, and Christmas Cheer Party in my room with friends

Pumpkin Bread I baked for the ladies at work

Kari, Lisa Marie, and Bonnie in my room for the Christmas Party

Santa and his reindeers

The gang with our liquor, post liquor exchange



Lisa Marie, Matt, and Marcie enjoying the Christmas sweets

It's a rough life opening liquor, eating lots of food, and watching Christmas movies

Wednesday, 24th, 1/2 day of work, cemetery to listen to the band and watch families decorate the graves of loved ones, dinner with friends, organ concert, midnight mass

one of many decorated trees in the cemetery

Thursday, 25th, breakfast with friends, dinner at Terri's, out to celebrate

Peaches

So much for a white Christmas...but at last there's beautiful snow on the mountains

Alpspitze from my balcony

My backyard

No comments: