Saturday, November 7, 2009

Pumpkin Fest

September 26, 2009 Every September and October there is an annual Pumpkin Fest in Ludwigsburg, just north of Stuttgart. After going last year and having such a great trip with Lisa Marie I marked my calendar months in advance to make sure I went again this year. Of course, a trip to the Pumpkin Festival is not complete without a stop at the Riter Sport Chocolate Factory and the Stuttgart Base for some American shopping and eating!


Riter Sport Chocolate Factory....The Store! Renovated and way bigger than last year!

Pumpkin Fest! This year's theme was "Fairytales"....last year's theme was space/zodiac signs...check out that Giant!...Jack and the Beanstalk, I think

Mouse and cheese round made out of pumpkins!

Dragon and his slayor....I found out that day that I'm not so knowledgeable about fairy tales

Mother Goose

Pippi Long Stockings

Cinderella

Hansel and Grettel

No comments: